Random Miscellanea
The Changing Face of TV
The Los Angeles Times reports:
Ok, I admit it, I have a strange fascination with earplugs. One of the things I enjoyed about my old job was going to trade shows and getting free samples of earplugs. Slate picks the best.
The Changing Face of TV -- Part II
Not only is TV loosing its advertisements, sadly, it is also loosing one of its most thought-provoking shows. Joan of Arcadia has been canceled. Even worse, it appears that the creator/writer/producer found out by reading USA Today.
The Los Angeles Times reports:
More than 1 million people saw a Buick commercial before watching the antics of "Desperate Housewives." So why should broadcast television executives be nervous? Because the Buick ad was on the Internet.QUIET!
Ok, I admit it, I have a strange fascination with earplugs. One of the things I enjoyed about my old job was going to trade shows and getting free samples of earplugs. Slate picks the best.
The Changing Face of TV -- Part II
Not only is TV loosing its advertisements, sadly, it is also loosing one of its most thought-provoking shows. Joan of Arcadia has been canceled. Even worse, it appears that the creator/writer/producer found out by reading USA Today.


<< Home