Everybody Loves Sideways?
It is rare that I will recommend that people NOT see a movie, but that’s exactly what I’m doing with Sideways. It’s just a really awful movie. It has the look and feel of a 70s made-for-TV movie. Sure, there are snippets of dialogue here and there that are funny or insightful, but all in all I was left disgusted by the film.
I am recommending, however, that you watch the trailer. 100% of the funny/good/sweet scenes in the movie are in the trailer. Take my advice, watch the trailer and skip the movie!
On another note, G and I just watched the final episode of Everybody Loves Raymond. What a funny, sweet show! We probably have not watched a new episode in at least three years — we’re just too busy to get caught up in much episodic TV — but the finale was such a good example of the bond of familial love. If you missed it you’ll have to rent the DVD when it becomes available.
I am recommending, however, that you watch the trailer. 100% of the funny/good/sweet scenes in the movie are in the trailer. Take my advice, watch the trailer and skip the movie!
On another note, G and I just watched the final episode of Everybody Loves Raymond. What a funny, sweet show! We probably have not watched a new episode in at least three years — we’re just too busy to get caught up in much episodic TV — but the finale was such a good example of the bond of familial love. If you missed it you’ll have to rent the DVD when it becomes available.


<< Home