Now That's What I'm Talkin' 'bout
I finished Reading Harlan Coben's newest book The Innocent, a book which I purchased and started reading on Sunday, May 1, and finished on Monday, May 2. That's the way to start a month! It moves a little more slowly than his other books, but it is excellent! He is the master when it comes to throwing in that one last line of a chapter that keeps you reading. Some samples that don't give anthing away:
Coben has a series of books based on a character who is a sports agent. It's a great series of books, which demonstrate both Coben's mystery writing and humor writing skills. He has also written several books not linked to the sports agent series (or each other), and The Innocent falls into this latter category (although it does have a short story about the sports agent as an appendix [teaser]). If you love a good mystery, you'll love Harlan Coben. Check out his web site http://www.harlancoben.com/, check out his books.
"Something happened," he said. "I think . . . I think he's dead."
"So," Matt said. "Was I smart to trust you?"
"And I know where it is."
"And the door opened."
Coben has a series of books based on a character who is a sports agent. It's a great series of books, which demonstrate both Coben's mystery writing and humor writing skills. He has also written several books not linked to the sports agent series (or each other), and The Innocent falls into this latter category (although it does have a short story about the sports agent as an appendix [teaser]). If you love a good mystery, you'll love Harlan Coben. Check out his web site http://www.harlancoben.com/, check out his books.


<< Home